Law Primary School Extension
This project is a phased primary school extension and refurbishment comprising the construction of a 2 storey classroom block extension, a single storey gym hall extension and the internal refurbishment of the existing building.
There will be a new, south-facing, two-storey extension that will house:
• 16 classrooms with breakout areas
• Two tutorial rooms
• A general purpose/music room
• A library
• Resource rooms and general storage
• A Meeting room
• New staff offices.
The extension will be home for children in Primary 4, 5, 6 and 7. This will enable the current school buildings to be reconfigured to meet the needs of Primary 1, 2 and 3.
The new shared accommodation will include:
• A new three-court hall with a full-height moveable wall, creating a movement and dance studio
• Further changing and toilet facilities
• An extended dining area
• An after-hours entrance for community use with a janitor’s office adjacent.
There will also be a new main entrance and improved car parking.